3.27.2006

Run, run, run

I have restarted my old running hobby. I have actually run 3 consecutive days (and for 20 minutes each day the past two days). I hurt, but I feel good. Now the rain will squelch that for a couple of days.

The kids are awesome - Hudson is talking more and more (and you can understand more and more). He is a hoot - he knows he is funny and is taking the time to show us. Tonight he ran up and down the driveway (well supervised, of course) just giggling all the way. He is also a hitter and a strong willed "no" machine, but a few time outs and a few spankings a day should be turing that around soon. His report from school today was that he said 'no' less that last week - progress, progress.

Jenna is beautiful. She is a delight and smart. She is a little egocentric these days, my nerves are wearing thin on "look at me" and "watch this" and "hey mommy." I love her but I would like to go 5 minutes without a Jenna moment. I hate that I even said that, but Jeremy even exclaimed, "Calgon, take me away" tonight in response. The funniest was our family run, Jeremy pushing the stroller, when she kept firing questions as we went up a HUGE hill and we could hardly breathe, much less answer who lived where and how much farther we needed to go to go home and why we were running, Daddy, and who is that...

No comments: