5.14.2007

Long Time Gone

I have neglected this blog for far long enough. Some quick updates - I am still running. Not as hard as I had been, but I'm working on getting my mileage back up to 20 miles per week. I am also working on those abs an arms - a cute, but strapless bridesmaid dress is my main motivation for the arms. I am working on my National Board Certification, lots of work, and going to DC for a school conference in June/July. Jeremy will be coming along at our own expense; we figure it's worth it. One of us is going free - she'll have to work, of course, but we'll get to visit in the late afternoons and evenings.

Jeremy is still reveling in church stuff. He's meeting with a new coach/mentor and likes implementing those ideas. The church continues to grow - getting close to a regular number of 700 a week. Crazy. The church is currently looking for land, a tough road in Granbury.

Jenna is growing. I cut her hair a little shorter, getting rid of the stringy stuff, and she looks more grown up and more like a child at the same time. She's absolutely beautiful and delightful.

Hudson is all boy. He likes super heroes, tractors, and running. Stubborn boy, but sweet and cuddly too.

Michael, my brother, is in town. It's good to see him. He looks tired, of course he had just been in transit for two days last time I saw him. It's also a little bittersweet, knowing that he has to go back in a couple of weeks. But, my principal gave me the day off tomorrow to hang with him - so I"ll make the most of it and try not to think too far into the future!

Just 7 1/2 more days of school (minus 1 day with Michael, and 1 day writing scope and sequence), so, 5 1/2 more days - but who's counting? ME!

No comments: