These are pictures of Jenna's new bicycle and Hudson's new gun. Friday we went to Red Lobster and to Academy. While at Academy, Jenna tried new bikes. She was really in desperate need, her knees hit the handle bars of her old bicycle. During her experiments with Dad, Hudson and I perused the toys. One after another, "Mommy, I want this," until "the gun." When he spied the gun in the picture, complete with sound and real bullets, his voice and tempo changed. "Wow, Mommy." It was love at first sight. After I became "the best mommy in the whole world," Jenna and Daddy had selected the perfect bike. Jer took off to look around, and so did Hudson and I. As I was looking at a shirt, I heard a sound that was like regurgitation. It was. I took off running for the bathroom, at the back far corner from where I was - and we left a trail the whole way. After cleaning him up, I went in search of workers to tell them what happened, and started trying clean what I could, despite the lack of paper towels in the restroom. It took 6 workers to quarrentine our area - our trail. As soon as Jer found us, he thought quickly - he paid, and H and I went to the truck. So embarassing!
But - we have a new bicycle and a new gun. We're working on wearing the both out!
No comments:
Post a Comment