3.04.2009

Hudson - Soccer Man

Hudson has been ready to play soccer since Jenna did, and that was 2 years ago. This year is finally THE YEAR. So, we got him signed up, and in the process we signed up Dad to coach. Our team is the Sharp Shooters, and we have 3 boys and 3 girls. The first practice was one week ago, and we had two players show up to practice!

Like any good coach, Coach Dad started with stretching...





And, just as stretching was finished, Hudson said, "I need to go and potty." Jeffrey agreed, "Me too!" And, they were off...

Here's the little soccer star in action:






And, today, if I hear, "Is it time to go, yet?" one more time...well, I'll smile and be happy that's he's so excited.

2 comments:

Crystal Barbaree said...

so my cousins kid is on your team. whyatt. ha

Unknown said...

So cute! These look really good, Misti! Nice processing!!!