- arrived at The Island on Lake Travis - pretty much deserted which means we have the 3 pools pretty much to ourselves
- we've spent countless hours in the pool - really, I tried to count and gave up
- I am amazed at how often Hudson says, "I'm hungry" and the amount of food he puts away. I'm beginning to think I'll be needing to return to work full time about the time he hits junior high so that we can afford to keep him :)
- allowed Hudson to control the gas on the jet ski as we cruised - this was HUGE for me as I like a cruising speed of about 35 on it, and he prefers about 50
- cuddled with Jenna for a nap
- heard Hudson ask, TWICE, "Can I take a nap?" S-M-I-L-E
- found Jenna, TWICE, asleep after proclaiming, "first graders don't need naps"
- worked out in the work out facility - today is the first day I'm not sore...about to head down for a quick work out now
- had a great time visiting with the Barrett family
- swam, swam, swam - the kids actually asked to come back to the room today after just an hour at the pool!
This has been great. Jer even held off on getting internet access until today, and I survived. Actually, I really liked it. I kinda like falling off the face of the earth when it involves all of this!
Sorry it's pictureless - I haven't taken the camera out of the bag...but I will!
1 comment:
What fun!!
Post a Comment