6.12.2008

If...

As we departed for San Diego last week, Hudson was very into directions. Jeremy & I joke that one of Jer's spiritual gifts is the gift of direction because he always knows which was is north (as opposed to me - whichever way I'm heading, that's north to me). I tell him that he could take me on a trip, leave me on the side of the road, and I'd be lost forever! Not Jer.

Anyway, H kept asking and Jer kept pointing West. So, when the plane took off, H asked, "Daddy, which way is San Diego?" Jeremy pointed behind us. You could hear the wheels turning..."If San Diego is that way, why are going this way?" We laughed - pretty logical for a 3 year old.

And, here's a view from the plane. I was experiementing with my manual skills on my camera, which was a lot of fun!

Be ready, I took 534 images on our trip. I'll try not to bore you with all of them at once (or the ones that are frightfully over or underexposed)!

No comments: