6.24.2008

Jer had his face cut off...


Jer had two 'spots' on his face removed. We laughed about him 'having his face cut off' today. In and out in approximately 20 minutes. Less than a 1% chance it is anything serious, but a friend of his told him about a 19 year old we know that just got her results of stage 4 melanoma back...he didn't know about 'the procedure' today. We'll be at least a little nervous until the results come back, but we know God has a plan.

In other news, we had pie #2 from Cindy this week...beautiful. And, it tastes as beautiful as it looks. I've had to commence my workout schedule again!

Finally, I'm leaving at 7:00am and returning at 6:00pm each day this week for the Advanced Placement Summer Institute at TCU. It's good stuff, but they're long days full of lots of thinking & sitting. Ug. But, Monday begins official summer vacation for me - no more school commitments until August 10 or 15 or something - I don't even know!

No comments: