7.01.2008

Gosh, a whole week

I can't believe I've let a whole week go by with no post. In my defense, leaving home at 7:00 and getting home at 6:00 is not an option for my life for the long term! That would KILL me (and my family wouldn't like me, either). For those of you who are wondering, we don't have the pathology back on Jer's spots...we'll let you know when we do.

Otherwise, I'm trying to figure out how to be lazy for the summer and not feel guilty. I need to clean house, organize, throw out stuff, but I want to lay around, play, and do as little as possible. So, while I was in bed this morning after my alarm went off (I had planned a 7:00 rise and get to the flowerbeds option), I felt guilty for laying there and not getting up. I hate being such an OCD perfectionistic type A.

Now, I'm off to take a nap with Jenna. I'm sure I'll lay there feeling guilty for something (like not reading, studying, or playing with photography stuff - and that's all the stuff I WANT to do - so why do I feel GUILTY for not doing THAT?). Someone slap me.

No comments: