7.29.2008

Changes...

Well, what do you think? I have envied Lisa's ability to make a photo collage on her blog, asked for the instructions, and been VERY frustrated when it didn't work out. I stumbled upon the "Compose" option instead of "Edit HTML" which is where I normally post (I don't know html, it just defaults there). I saw that I could drag & drop pictures. But, as she pointed out, my posting area is too narrow to place pictures side by side...so, I chose a new layout. Then, I didn't like the colors, so I changed them all by myself. I was a little nervous since the last major project in college I had to complete was a bound teaching unit, and when I went to pick up mine, Jer laughed, "It looks like a house in Mexico." (it was pretty loud, in his defense) I thought it was a clever use of colors, but I've never been that great with colors. Scrapbooking helped a lot, but I still prefer to have my color wheel and prepackaged, pre-coordinated paper handy. That's one reason I STILL haven't commited to paint in the house; I get nervous.

Anyway, thank you, Lisa, now I can work on my photo collage skills! And, I'm working on the post processing skills. Not where I want to be, but, it's still my first week!

1 comment:

Jaxon and Lorin's DAD said...

Misti,

The email address is southerncharmtexas.com

Like the new look on the blog.

Melinda