We had quite a full spring break. We went ice skating and camping. Here are some pictures of our ice skating trip. They are not masterpieces because I was more concerned with staying on my skates than operating the camera. I've dealt with it, memories are memories, no matter how fuzzy!


The kids about killed us as they learned. Really, they were relying on us to balance them, so after some very tired thighs and back, I told Jenna she was going to have to stay up by herself. She caught on really quickly after that. I don't know many years it's been since I had skated, seems likes I might have gone in early college back in '94 or '95. I prefer not to count how many years that's been because '94 or '95 sounds more recent in my mind than a number of years! I'm as good as I always was, which isn't saying much. I only fell the time Jenna fell and stuck her skates under me...sweet girl, at least I didn't fall on her!
After lunch we let the kids all take a ride on the carousel. You can tell that Makaul and Jenna were really showing out. And, from looking at Brent and Hudson, you can tell that they didn't just sit and ride - the sampled a few different locations on the carousel!




No camping pictures. I just didn't want to keep up with the camera. It was fun. For the first time in 3 camp outs, Hudson did not make me wet in the middle of the night! We DID get cold - very cold. It was the most fun we've had camping with the kids, so I think we might do it again this spring.
Can we have a re-do on spring break? I'd like another week, please!
1 comment:
That was so fun! Thank you for including us.
Post a Comment