9.15.2009

Happenings

The beginning of the school year is always rough, so I'm a little behind (there's always an excuse, right?!)...

Can I admit I'm a little embarassed about this first day of school picture? We got all the way to Jen's school (a whole 3 blocks away), and I realized I never took first day of school pictures! So, we came back home, and I, very unphotographer-like, plopped them in the front yard with the sun shining INTO their faces, and took a picture. Ah, it's the memory that counts, right?!


Another new "thing" of mine is the green smoothie...it's a health thing, and I really like it. It really has lessened my desire for sweets.
These are the kids singing before church on Sunday. It was a God song they had made up.


Birthday party pinata. Those holders never hold right, so then the cat got hung. I find it quite funny. Hudson had a bone pinata (for dogs) but it's not as funny hanging after it's holder broke.


The cakes. Yes, I took it simple and those are candles for the primary decorations.

Jenna wanted a video camera for her birthday. I found one that is perfect for her after much searching! Hudson wanted a new bike, and he got a really cool one!

1 comment:

Lissa Michelle said...

Cute pictures! WOW, your children truly are a Jeremy, Jr and Mini-Misti! CUTE, CUTE!