I can't even count all of my blessings right now, but one of them is the little girl with curls at my toes right now that has the little piggies going to market, etc. She's so cute & sweet.
Our Life Group had 21 adults and 15 kids tonight. We had all walks of life, really. Imagine the walk, and it was represented tonight.
I move into the building from my portable. I am mostly happy - civilization, dry erase boards, no wading through the gravel sea in and out. I will miss my anonymity, windows, AC control, and cat family (under and around the builing). However, the benfits far outweigh the losses, so, in I go!
I love little H; he's a hoot. He's talking a little - momma, dada, bye bye. Last night in the middle of playing in his room, he went trucking out, turned and blew me a kiss, then came and gave me a signature open mouth kiss on the cheek, waved and said 'bye bye' and took off. He was in the garage, unloading the fridge when I found him next. We just have to keep the garage door down because he can open the door and go out as he pleases.
Kendra is taking over planning for 2s and 3s - Huge, Huge praise. The boulder has been lifted and rolls down the road.
later...
No comments:
Post a Comment