I think the blogger people should fire me for so little blogging activity.
Friday I moved my classroom into the building - it was a hectic tear down and set up to start a new trimester on Monday. I welcomed my new classes Monday - 2 section Bs, 1 section A, and 1 section AP A. I like all of my kids, so far, but I've only been with them two days. Today went to training for Sheltered kids (language learners). We were supposed to be 'in class' until 3:30, but the lady let us go at 12:00. Whoop! I came home, Jer and I had a date at PastaFina, and then I took a little nap. I ran to Wal-Mart on my way to get the kids, and I saw the Karnes family - it's been a long time since I've seen (or talked) to my friend Jennifer.
Last weekend I cropped all day on Saturday. I didn't finish many pages, but I got a lot of sorting and organizing done. H's book skipped from birth to 1 year old to 2 months - just not my kind of order. I also made some new friends. StoneWater has a crop on Dec 3rd for the ladies - yea! This weekend I'll be at AP training Friday and Saturday. That means a night and another Saturday away from the kids, but I'll get all of next week off.
Jenna is funny. We asked her what Mom and Dad do when she's at school. She said that I scrapbook and Daddy hunts deer. Oh, if only we had that life of luxury!
Hudson is busy being Hudson...he still prefers his grunts to actual words, but they're coming along. His grin is still the funniest thing about him, and I can't describe that.
No comments:
Post a Comment