2.11.2006

Curious George

I realized tonight that Curious George has a cousin, Curious Hudson. They even look a little alike. They definitely have a similar taste for mischief. I think H has been in time out 5 times today already. We're really buckeling down on teaching him limits and obedience. It's hard because he's just so darn cute. But, one year olds don't need to get into the fridge and smash tomatoes because it's fun.

Jenna loved the movie. The only time her attention diverted was when Landry announced a need to potty, and you know girls can't go to the bathroom alone, so it was Jenna's duty to uphold the time honored tradition. It is so heart warming for her to grab your arm when she gets a little worried or hear her sweet, sweet giggle.

The man in front of Hudson probably didn't think my kids were as cute - like when H put his extra clothes over his head, or flicked his Sprite straw in his direcion, or leaned in for a good, up close examination. Like I said, Curious George and Curious H - hand in hand.

Jeremy helped me a ton this morning as I cleaned house. It needed it - cabinets, floor, caulking, you name it. Now if I can just finish this laundry and some dusting! I am trying to take more time with my kids, I realized I so often feel frazzled because I want to spend time with them, but clean and prepare instead. I think we'll all be happier if mommy gets better at balancing her time!

No comments: