2.27.2006

Oopsie

Okay, I get a little side tracked from time to time, I don't know why really, but I forget to blog.

Hudson's personality is continuing to grow. Tonight we went to eat at Garcia's with the Karnes family, and Jason was lucky enough to be on Hudson's end. Hudson really appreciated Jason's laughter and attention, so he was at his best. H really has such a cute little personality, and if you see the facial expressions to match his jabbering and antics, he is really, really funny. His asthma is finally under control (thank you Singulair and Flovent), but he is still a runny nose booger monster. We're up to Nasonex, and it's fun squirting that up his nose - talk about facial expressions. It's a wonder he doesn't run when he sees me coming with some new contraptions - spacer for inhaler, squirter for nose, kleenex for boogs. He is a hitter, though. Lots and lots of time out.

Jenna is in a definite, "Look at me mommy. Watch me." She spins, jumps, and acts crazy. It's hard because Hudson is just at that completely adorable age, and she's trying to stay top dog. Of course, no one could deny that the princess is just that, the princess. She can recite most books from memory, sing dozens of songs, and amaze us with her reasoning skills (especially if it involves getting a BreathSaver or gummy worm).

I begin a new trimester tomorrow (and I'm up awfully late for that), and I'm excited. I'll go back to only 2 preparations (section B and AP section B). I have already taught B last trimester, so it's only one new preparation and it is more literature (and more writing - ug). I think it will be good. I have two classes with only 14 students as of today, rosters could and will still change a little. The kicker will be 3rd period - 26 kids and some real personalities (not charming ones). I'll have to work on that.

Church is going well. God continues to humble us in ways I never dreamed or even wished possible. I absolutely love everything with StoneWater, well, some of the busyness could go, but it's all an adventure. Last night Jer and I were discussing the fact that it feels like camp all the time. It's a good thing we both always liked camp! Of course, you get really tired at camp. This weekend is the annual church planter's retreat, and we're taking off Thursday. The other White family will keep our kids (that could put Lisa into labor) and then my parents will take over. Hooray for family!

We love you guys...

No comments: