2.09.2006

Whew

It looks as if the identity theft might just be a scare. Colorado DMV says that the car is registered to Misti M. White - not exactly me. The lady in parking at CSU had a car accident and is out until Monday. So, Barb is now helping me, and she's trying to trace me to the old system to see how my info from Ft.W got in there. She said the ticket will be easy to eliminate, but wasn't sure how easy it would be to get the creditors to let go of it.

Hudson is wheezing a little again, so we'll put in a call for a different asthma med tomorrow. He's back to smiling H. He's funny, laughing, and licking. Yes, licking, we were wrestling and he kept licking me and giggling that deep belly laugh.

Jenna is too smart. She at some cookies at school today but declared, "There wasn't any milk, it's fine." You should have heard her say "it's fine" It was so funny. She's a laugh a minute.

I had a moment of frustration tonight at a baby shower. One woman made a baby quilt and I told the person beside me that I used to have time for those things. The one who made it told me that I had plenty of time, she just started it Saturday and had it finished. She has no kids, and no intention of having any...I just smiled and bit my tongue - HARD.

Jenna's speech evaluation revealed a little problem with some sounds, but not enough to warrant therapy unless she's still doing it at 4. We have a cool tongue depressor (flavored) and we can practice. She's already improving.

Now....off to relax.

No comments: