4.19.2006

Happiest Birthday party every!

Today was my best birthday party ever. I came home and found a clean house. When the doorbell rang, I had one beautiful princess with a boquet of pink flowers. Hudson was equally thoughtful, and brought a boquet of flowers, alstromeria, as well. He was nice enough to let Daddy carry them and give them to me while he checked out the doorbell.

We had a great evening together, and the kids gave me the card they chose - it had a monkey on it and they both just giggled and giggled when I opened it.

Tonight at bed Jenna told me she was 'so happy' that she was my little girl and would be my little girl forever. She told me I could always pick her up until she was 15 and then I couldn't any more. Ahh, the sweetness.

Jennifer brought me lunch at school today, and I spent the first 3 hours with the non-testing sophomore watching King Kong. We didn't get to finish it, and that stunk.

I just have to give my biggest fear right now. My grandmother is a geneologist, and I guess I inherited a fascination for lineage. Whenever we were in the cemetery, I would look at different tombstones - unique messages, and who died on their birthday. Since Jeremy and I fly out on Friday (my actual birthday), I am scared to death that we are going down. I'm not so afraid of dying, but of leaving my kids...I know it's an irrational fear, so pray for me (and that my kids are safe!).

No comments: