4.27.2006

refreshed & renewed

We went (Jeremy and I) to Phoenix, Arizona, this past weekend for the wedding of Jamie and Dan - Jer conducted the ceremony. It was an awesome weekend! The flight, of which I was very uneasy, was smooth and enjoyable. The weather was perfect; I especially liked the dry air - we ran for a whole hour Sunday morning. I loved it. The wedding was easily the most beautiful I have ever been to - outside in a flower garden with a gazebo, fountains, gorgeous! And, at the reception Jeremy and I had a table all to ourselves - how romantic! When we returned, Jenna and Hudson were very happy to see us - Hudson even started calling Jer 'dada' instead of 'mama' for the first time in months!

StoneWater is being blessed by God. There were 400 in attendance the last two Sundays, though we do as for prayer for workers for SteppingStone. We have been strong, but as we continue to grow, we continue to need dedicated workers to meet the needs of our children. Jeremy took a propsal to the school district today - we are in negotiations for the building on the square. Their first off was double what we would like (and be able) to pay, so we countered. We'll see - God knows and we're praying and believing He will do what He does best, love us and show us his will!

No comments: