We have been so busy, I haven't even updated. I am sure some of you have given up on me, but I'm back.
Jenna is wonderful. She is sporting a new hair do - the self cut. Yep, it happened, it was bound to. She has some bangs again, something we had just grown out, but they aren't too bad. She is getting tall and skinny, and, unfortunately, all baby is gone. She's pure little girl. She giggles, talks, talks, talks, and plays. She is an excellent big sister - amazing at teaching Hudson with gentleness, and capable of pulling his hair in retaliation for wrongs committed. She was a star performer at her school music program last week. I am such a proud mother. She is a born performer!
Hudson is beginning to get taller - his arms and legs are getting long, and he is getting a little clumsier (believe it or not, he can be clumsier than he already was). Jeremy buzzed his hair again this evening, and that gave a little bit of baby back. He has a hilarious new game. Michael (my brother) brought a little stuffed cheetah cat for Jenna when he came home (he is back in the States for a month of R&R, and then reports to Ft. Sill, Oklahoma for training. He'll them be stationed somewhere in the US - NOT GERMANY!). Jenna pretended like the kitten bit her, and now Hudson pretends the cat bites him. He come to you holding out his finger, saying, "boo boo, ouch, no no kitty." After you kiss his finger, he goes to the kitty and says, "no no kitty." It is soooo cute.
Last weekend we took the kids camping for the first time. A great time was had by all. We had 34 people attend this family campout for StoneWater. I didn't get to visit with adults much, I was too busy keeping up with #1 and #2. We all crashed together in the tent, on the same air mattress. About 2:32 am I felt a bug scamper across my back, then realized I was laying on my back, so it couldn't be a bug. My dear little boy next to me had experienced a diaper failure and I was DRENCHED. You can't just change the sheets when you're camping, so a damp towel had to suffice. Not a good night's sleep, but a lot of fun! Enjoy the pictures. One is Hudson chillin' by the camp fire with his pacifier, hot dog, and flashlight. The other is Jenna getting to roast marshmallow #10. She likes those marshmallows.

No comments:
Post a Comment