
I took the kids to the park yesterday for our outing, and rather than play on a single piece of park equipment, they chased squirrels. I think the game was mutual, and the squirrels had a good time too. Jenna was the pointer; she would yell, "Squirrel!" and off they would run. They actually got close a couple of times, which made me nervous since I've seen what one of those cute little critters did to Gig'em when she caught one.
We have busied ourselves with too much fun. I experienced finger painting with Hudson for the first time - he was a mosaic of color and quite proud of himself. Jenna loves photography, with my digital camera, so it stays put up very high out of reach. Hudson continues to prove himself to be technology saavy (he dipped Jer's cell phone in a glass of water today). Hopefully quick action by me (pulling the battery off and slinging the water out) will save it. Otherwise, our bill for replacing church electronics will continue to mount (we'll add this to the cost of replacing the screen to the laptop after he dropped it).
Well, we haven't gone swimming yet today, and we're off to the resort next door. After all, we can't go a whole day without a swim!
1 comment:
aww how cute
Post a Comment