1.15.2009

Thank & Changes Ahead

Thank you for your encouraging comments and emails that have let me know that God has used me to touch your heart, challenge, and/or encourage you. Jeremy and I have talked, and we think God might be using my blogging for more than my "therapy." So, in the coming weeks I'll be starting a separate blog for my "deep" thoughts, keep this for a family blog with fun family stories & kid pictures, and one for photography stuff.

Photography Blog: http://mistiwhitephotography.blogspot.com/ (but nothing is there, yet)

I need some good name ideas for the other one. I've tried to be alliterative (it's the English teacher in me). Misti's Meanderings (sounds like I'm lost); Misti's Musings (sounds too lighthearted and not serious) - ideas?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Meditations by Misti?
I'll keep thinking for you.

jo said...

i keep thinking misti's matrimony HA not what you had in mind though right? your new blog sounds cool though!

Lissa Michelle said...

I've been trying to think of a new name, too...mine is way too boring. I'm just not creative...especially with my own name! What about Mistified?
LOL.

Rebecca said...

Ideas from Judy...

Moments with Misti

Misti's Ministry

Misti's Mini Ministry

Or...

White's Wow's
In the Mind of Misti / Misti's Mind

As a side note, I love this idea! :)