Jenna has her first loose tooth. She thought something was wrong at first, and when we explained it was normal, she got very excited. Now it's a long wait until it falls out because she asks constantly how much longer. It's very cute, and just another sign of how big she's really getting.
Hudson had his first sleepover last night. Noah seems to be a new best buddy - finally someone closer to his age to play with. I don't know how it's gone, but I suspect it went well. I'll find out at church when we meet up. To counterbalance, Jenna had Jade spend the night. They're working on a puzzle.
All's well in our world. Last night was the StoneWater Appreciation Banquet. It was great fun to see everyon all dressed up. We had a really good time. Thanks to all of you who make the church run so smoothly!
No comments:
Post a Comment