2.12.2008

Whew!

Well, it's been a fast & furious 10 days since my last post.

Jenna has been diagnosed with a severe form of bronchitis, almost pneumonia. Steroid, antibiotic, breathing treatment - we're on 'em all. She is on the mend, only for her heart to start 'hurting' tonight. Irregular heartbeat. Pediatrician says normal side effect of medicine, and it's actually normal for a kid to have an irregular rhythm. Still, with my past history, I'm a little concerned.

The washer part arrived, and I conquered. The only problem is I didn't get the external cabinet on right, and it moves funny if you lean against it. It washes clothes, so it's all good for me.

Michael is settling in at A&M. He bought a house, and is waiting for the building to finish. Good times.

Things at dear ol' GHS are eating at me. Jeremy and I have had some long, frank talks and are stepping out on faith a bit. Just since our talk on Saturday, lots of new and exciting things have been happening on the church planting front. People at school telling me how much they enjoy the message, how it has touched them, and more of the like. Opportunities for Jeremy coaching, attending conferences, and so forth. Praise & prayer!

No comments: