Don't call him Bloopy II, Bloopy Jr., or New Bloopy. "It's just Bloopy," is what you'll hear. I personally think this Bloopy is ugly - physically and personality-wise. Yes, fish do have personalities, because Bloopy #1 would swim to whichever side of the bowl you were on and swim or look at you. This little guy swims over alright, but he flares his gills and fins like he would like to attack you. Same thing to Princess, the female fish in the other half of the bowl (the bowl is divided or I think he'd have killed her by now). I just don't like him.
We had a good time choosing, but all the fish were ugly. The kids had so much fun choosing and bringing home a new fish that they want to know who's going to die next so we can get another! I tried to explain the goal is to take care of the fish and have him/her live a long time, like until they're in school...but they said they like burying and getting new ones. Ah, the fun times.
No comments:
Post a Comment