We've recovered from the red card at school. Jenna's behavior has been much on the mend. Hudson, we'll he's had a few red cards here at home. I don't understand how he can be so absolutely loving and affectionate and obedient one minute and then, BOOM, he's kicking, screaming, and stomping another. I guess that's the 3 year old in him!
Jeremy and I leave tomorrow for a church conference in Florida! Yea! I'm attending a conference that actually speaks to my needs!: "In church planting a spouse must deal not only with her or his own life, but also with added expectations from others. The church planter's spouse must deal with the expectations of others while discovering her/his own giftedness-a unique "DNA" that is not always what others expect. This is a huge balancing act of time and priorities." I can't wait to hear what there is!
Otherwise, life has been pretty smooth. Hectic as we prepare for a week's absence from school and the kids, but smooth. The job share seems to be pressing forward - the schedule is made, I'll have 2 AP and 1 Sheltered class, we've chosen the room we want to move into, and we're EXCITED!
No comments:
Post a Comment