I have taken on some handy home "improvement" tasks. Like, (this before)
You know how the caulk in your bathroom cracks or water gets under it and it looks awful...well, I decided I had enough. So, I scraped it all out (like your supposed to do instead just caulking over it which is what I usually do). Then, I re-caulked. In the process we had 5 days where we couldn't use our shower and had to share with the kids. It was tough, but we survived.
And, of course, I've been keeping up with the pets. As you can see from their close quarters, they've formed a bond. I suspect that Maggie was already in the crate and Howdy, desperately jealous of her towels in the crate, just joined her. She seemed most surprised when she poked her head over his body as if to say, "Where did he come from?" and wouldn't jump or climb over him. Now I have made her her own house (a plastic tote with a hole cut out so she can have her own "house" and towels).
I've done a few other things, like clean the house, make shirts for our Halloween costumes, study in Photoshop (I got CS3 which is more quite a step up from Elements) and even read a little just for fun. School/teaching has, admittedly, overwhelmed me lately, and I'm trying to let it go...letting go seems to be a theme for me :)! I'm trying to continue to meet with God and seek His will for my life, and I've ordered 3 books to help me on this journey:
When Women Say Yes to God
Dangerous Surrender
Bringing Up Boys
Can't wait to see what is next!


2 comments:
you Made your costumes?? way impressive! btw i'm not a weird internet stalker, it just pops up in my reader when blogs I read post:)
you have been very busy
Post a Comment