11.30.2008

Family Christmas Pictures - Take 1

As we left the Fulton Thanksgiving yesterday, we tried to take some family photos. I brought the camera, coordinating clothes, and my tripod. Surely I could make this work, right? WRONG!
We started a little stiff,

So, here, Jeremy used their level of humor and said "butt," so they're laughing theirs off...

And, these would have been terrific, but it seems my daughter has a tongue and wants everyone to know. We threatened her with using one of these on our christmas card, and she cried. Then, we felt bad.

And, here, Hudson just looks evil...

Back to stiff...

We told them to dance...




In more excitement - I found the REAL MATER:

And his buddy...


Touching family moments:


Oh, and the decorated tree...the kids hung the ornaments. I left it alone all of 30 minutes before the prefectionistic side of me took over!








5 comments:

Crystal Barbaree said...

i can't believe you made it 30 min. ha-ha. i bet it killed you to wait that long.

js said...

Those are great for self-timer! I don't think you look stiff. I really like the last one of the family but they all look good. Madi does the same tongue thing in photos. Ugh....those silly girls.

js said...

BTW- can't wait to show the kids the Mater photos. They are going to be stoked!!!

Lissa Michelle said...

aw, those are so good! i love that jenna keeps sticking her tongue out! very, very, very cute! great pictures, misti!

Anonymous said...

Hello. I loved all of your pictures. I guess you want remember us back in Stephenville. Been trying to keep up with you through your mother but she doesn't come in enough. It is Sherry from the Motor Vehicle just in cause you are lost.