11.13.2008

Pictures

What have I been doing with myself in the long absence from blogging? Not working as much at school stuff! I've been practicing the skill of saying "no." And, you know, I can do it, and it feels good. Also, I've been spending lots of time with God in study, prayer, and listening to some great podcasts. Jeremy shared some of his other favorite preachers with me, so I've added Perry Noble and Mark Driscol(l?) to Andy Stanley. I know that this additional time with Him has also helped my attitude. And, I've been studying photography stuff, editing some baby pictures of sweet Eden, Brett & Audra's daughter, and watching tutorials for Photoshop. Oh, and how can I forget our trip to A&M!? Enjoy some pictures...

Jeremy & I have decided that Justin and Jennifer are absolutely, amazingly photogenic...

And, meet Eden...isn't she just scrumptiously cute?!On our trip to A&M, we stayed at an amazing ranch around Normangee. On our way back to town, we passed this old gas station. I liked it so much, I had to ask to turn around for some pictures. The ones of Justin and Jen are taken there, and she took some of us, but I haven't processed...here it the little station - and my first attempt at playing with textures that I took from some rocks...


I've asked Jeremy several times if we can just move that little station here somehow, but so far we haven't come up with anything. I'm still trying, though!

5 comments:

Crystal Barbaree said...

your getting really good at pictures.

Anonymous said...

Perry is my FAVORITE of those! He is well, very brave in what he says! He's awesome! They are doing a woman series right now called beautiful, you will probably enjoy it!

Audra Cain said...

Oh my that baby is gorgeous! Wherever did you find her?! Seriously the shots are beautiful. Thank you a million times. Oh, and super cool gas station- I'll be happy to help you move it.

js said...

Wow, I love the textures in those shots!!! Totally changes the look. Those baby shots are awesome too. What a little sweetheart! Thanks too for taking a few of Justin and I. That was such a great weekend!

Melissa Terry said...

It was really great getting to meet you! Your pictures are amazing. Truly a picture of what God can do with our broken down lives...

Bless you!