I feel like it's time to just drop back, punt, and start over at 1st and 10 on Monday. From Pimpleday to today, I just keep getting sacked. Today my computer crashed at least 3 times, and the last time it wiped out my gradebook. Luckily, I had backed up this morning, but I have 3 sets of grades to enter, and no way to do it. I don't know how long it will take tech support to fix it, but I'm hoping it's soon.
I'm also straining myself to be a more active learning teacher. I hate reading and discussing - I want the students to dive into it, mark it, make something, apply it to their lives. It' just SO time consuming. Plus, I really need to drop back and just learn the material. Movie day! It will take 4 days to watch this movie on the real events of the Salem witch trials, then to the Crucible. I like it, but it's work.
Kids are good. Jer gave Hudson a haircut. It got a little too short, so, he's got a REAL Aggie haircut of short and high. He pooped in the bath tub TWICE for tonight - first his, then ours. Yuck - antibiotic poo. Jenna's face is a little red and itchy, but she's clear most everywhere else.
Jer is a saint; he brought home "wonic" or "sonic" for supper. Now he's finishing baths...I love him.
It's LOST night! Woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment