10.21.2005

time flies

What a week.

Sunday began with Howdy biting the next door neighbor's little boy's finger (did you get that) that he was sticking through the fence.

Monday was a scramble to get rabies records and figure out what to teach.

Tuesday was the parking fiasco.

Wednesday, ah Wednesay. Jenna threw a tremendous fit about taking a bath. While I was attending to her, Hudson (seeker and destroyer) was loose in the house. Not usually a bad thing. While I took care of her, he managed to pour syrup all over the carpet (he climbed up on the kitchen table and poured it). Then he made his way into the bedroom where StoneWater's office is. StoneWater purchased a very nice laptop computer to run all of our media for services. When I came in the room, Hudson was standing on a chair and the computer, normally on the desk, was upside down, sideways on the floor. I picked it up and prayed,"Please be okay." It wasn't. The internal workings of the screen had been shattered. That takes care of our $700 we just got back on our old house from insurance.

Just now, the kids arrived home. A little boy in his class spilled his milk today. Hudson splashed in it and then licked his hands. He's a little puffy and has had a big dose of Benedryl...ah the joys of motherhood.

No comments: