In other news, as I took such a long break to balance the checkbook - funny thing about that. I had just finished telling Jer that our 2005 Quicken program should be about to 'expire' at any time and not allow us to download when the screen popped up that 2005 was no longer supported. So, we're still waiting for our new version to arrive in the mail. I've made pretty good headway on Photoshop Elements, though. I've also downloaded all the pics on the camera to the computer - that's huge. I am also learning the power of the delete button. Fast camera means lots of shots so you can choose from the best ones instead of making all the yucky ones work! Granted, there is still a lot about my 'best' shots that I see I can make better. At least I see it, I figure.
Jenna has her pre-school graduation Friday and first dance recital on Saturday. I'm sure I'll cry at graduation. Tonight she was so funny. Very matter of factly, she began discussion the 'Engine' Turtles. I didn't even correct her because it was so cute. She's the movie/cartoon quoting diva of the world. I always wanted to do that, but I just don't hang on to stuff that well! Heck, I can't even tell a joke without messing it up. Not Jenna, she's a pro. Remember that if you say something she likes (or doesn't), she WILL quote you.
Hudson continues to be a case of Jekyll & Hyde. I don't get it. I'm trying, though.
Here are some pictures from the Baptism celebration on Sunday. The first his Hudson dunking Jeremy. Kristell was kind enough to let each kid who didn't succeed with the balls to succeed with the hand. The picture of Jenna is her demonstrating trust for Jer's illustration. It was supposed to be Hudson, but he pulled a fast one and refused.
No comments:
Post a Comment