5.04.2008

Sheesh..

The standoff from last post ended with Hudson apologizing, getting a hug, and going to bed. It's been a normal, crazy week. At school we had the TAKS test all week - it's like watching paint dry. Really. Hand out the test, write down where everyone is seating, watch them - sit and watch them, write down when someone leaves to go to the restroom, watch them, watch them. Then, after testing for 4 hours (or at least being locked in a room that long), we send them to classes where they show up without anything to write with or on and with 4 hours worth of energy to get out of their bodies - AGONY!

So, I don't know if it's that or what, but I'm just sheer exhausted. Like, out of my mind tired, and I really don't get that tired usually. I pop out of bed at 5am, do my run/workout, Bible study, shower, kids up and at my day. it's 10:25 and I'm counting down the minutes until I can just crawl into bed and take a nap - and ask Jeremy not to wake me up until I miraculously awake again. Weird. NO, I'm not pregnant - don't even ask, that's not even funny. We closed shop after H for those of you who have forgotten.

Off to watch some more movie on the couch with the kids (I'm telling you, something's not right with me, I don't even want to read a book while we lay there - just lay there).

No comments: