You'll notice from the picture with Hudson that Howdy is not trying to eat her. Sniff her behind, yes. These were taken after we had her only a week. Now we even leave them alone in the back yard for short periods of time. I trust Howdy. It's only if he gets too excited playing that I worry.
Maggie feels comfortable enough that she wanders into Howdy's pen to share water...and Howdy just keeps that "what are you" thing going with his ears perked up. She's swiped his nose, "attacked" his leg, and run circles around him and he just watches...







3 comments:
i love the pictures, oh i mean illusions. lol
Oh my goodness! Too cute! Did I miss that Howdy is a Weimer? At least, he looks like one? I know you guys said you bred them at one point...
Makes me want one!!! Those are great illusions- you're very talented. I'm so glad to see the dog has decided she's not food. Good for all involved (especially little Mags). :)
Post a Comment