




In other news, Hudson and I are still wheezing and coughing, presumably from all the smoke and mt. cedar in the air. I'm taking him in on Monday, I'll call eventually. He just can't sleep or play well. Jenna is still the princess. Last night, when she was supposed to be going to sleep, I walked in and she was in complete princess gear - crown, dress, shoes, scepter. "I just wanted to be a princess a little bit." The dress had to come off, and into bed the princess went - beauty rest, you know.
Tonight we had a family pizza picnic. I bought supplies, including pizza crust, for the kids to have their 'special' pizza, and Jer and I had a frozen. Jer was a little disappointed that we didn't have homemade. You know, I didn't even think about going to all of that trouble for him and me...
Happy Weekend to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment