I don't know what's up, but I'm grumpy and dragging. It could be that I stayed up too late working on a project for school (background of the 20s complete with Charleston dancing). It went well, I hope the rest of the novel does as well. I'm just irritated with school - students and co-workers. I wish everyone would get some responsibility & positivity (me included, today).
Hudson's asthma is still flaring, but we're trying a new preventative med. She also cranked up his antihistamine. Most kids respond by the time they get to Zyrtec, Hudson is an exception (how surprising). We'll see if this new stuff will dry him up. He actually had an ear infection from the constant presence of the drainage. Poor kid, when I think he's got an infection, he doesn't and when I think he's fine, he's not. His wheezing is bothering me.
Jenna is terrific. She's funny, charming, and loving. She is not a good bed buddy. She joined us last night, and squirmed constantly. It still felt good.
No comments:
Post a Comment