1.01.2006

Happy 2006

Little Man Hudson is becoming quite the talker. He has 'get back' complete with foot kick for Howdy at the back door, and today he used 'ca kar' = cracker, 'doon' = done, and 'co' = coke. I forgot how cute and precious those first baby words are. He's learning body parts, he's a master of locating 'pee pee' (must be a boy thing), and he's got bellybutton, nose, eye, ear, and mouth.

Today I took a nap with Jenna (after staying up until 1:30am - bad idea), after just an hour of nap, she was awake. I told her she could stay in her room and play, but mommy was sleeping. It was a leap of faith, but I was exhausted.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have one of the most amazing blogs that I have ever seen. Although I could be a little biased since I am extemely in love with you and your kids...jer