Happy almost New Year. We have had ever so much fun over the last few days. The kids, Jeremy & I have played and played. Yesterday I went deer hunting for the first time. I climbed up into the deer stand and all. Of course, I took a book to read. But, I was surprised at how much I really enjoyed it. I even enjoyed the long walk from the truck and the long walk afterward as we hunted on foot a little. I think I might go some more, that idea might change when I actually try it on a cold morning or evening.
The kids are reveling in new toys - driving the Hummer like crazy (Jenna calls it a lawnmower...) Hudson loves stacking his new blocks and then destroying his tower, or mine because it's usually bigger. This morning Hudson joined us in bed, in hope he would go back to sleep. Of course, he did the cute giggle and excitement of looking each direction and finding himself wedged between Mom AND Dad. He would then giggle and poke at my eyes, if closed, or get nose to nose to look in my eyes, if open. I always forget how much fun that is. Soon I'm going to miss those days.
Tonight is a little party for StoneWater Life groups. I've prepared food all morning, you would think that I have made more than I actually have. And, since some of our friends from Dallas are coming, I had to make brownies, Victoria loves brownies! Well, I have one last day of free shipping, so I must go and shop Joann.com!
No comments:
Post a Comment