What a day! This will seem like a "complainer" blog, it's just an expression of God's grace. Something awesome is going to happen Sunday.
Carson has been in the hospital all week with an infection (he's fine and should come home tomorrow).
Last night Hudson woke 3 times not able to breathe. I gave him 2 treatments, and still no improvement. This morning when he got up even Jeremy was adamant that he go to the doctor. Jer met the office this mornign as it openen, not even a call for an appointment. Three breathing treatments and a chest x-ray later, there is no pneumonia and we are on oral steroid, breathing treatments every 3 hours, and antibiotics. We have a very hyper (steroid) and wheezy boy.
I had to take Jenna to day care, which was fine, but I was late. Once I got to school, I sat down to eat breakfast and realized I had given her my cheese sandwich and had her allergy free lunch. OOPS. I was watching another teacher's class during my conference, so I was in a quandry of how to fix it. I traded just in the nick of time.
Then, while I was working on my lesson plans, my computer froze. When it came back, my My Documents folder was blank - NO FILES. I was mildly freaking...but my tech person saved the day!
The good news, David, Robbin and Paige are here for the weekend. It's so exciting! We're up talking and hanging out.
No comments:
Post a Comment