Check it out - two posts two days in a row!
The kids are finally packed for the trip to Grandparents. Mom is not packed, but has considered it. I'm actually a little nervous about leaving them, but WAY hyped to hang out with Jeremy for 4 WHOLE DAYS without the sweethearts.
Hudson is still feeling yucky, but Dr. Watts said to ride it out, unless his fever spikes (it's staying below 100 right now). Jenna is still sweet and looking good. It's good to stay away from red & milk! Add the new lotion we have found, and the kids actually have SOFT skin!
Dallas friends, I have thought of you, but, just as I predicted, school has overwhelmed me since the new trimester began 4 weeks ago. And it's looking more and more like Christmas cards really will be New Year's Cards. We do enjoy all of those that we have received, and we really like those update letters...hint hint.
Off to celebrate 8 years of marriage to my beloved! Wow, it's really been that long. I do it all over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment