Tonight was FBC Preschool's first Christmas program. Jenna is a star! She took her place on stage and stood with her hands perfectly in place. After she located me and waved, she beamed. She sang every song with emphasis, and did the actions with emphasis, too. She was the best and soooo precious. I can't wait to show off the video (I don't know how to post it here, but is was terrific). Hudson was good, too. He shook his Jingle Bells during the song, and spent most the time hanging out in the buggy watching sister, who was just a couple of feet away. When we watched the tape, he hummed the tune of Jingle Bells, shook his arms for the bells, and then even did the turn and stomp for Reindeer Pokey. My kids are star material! This is my first experience with a program for the kids, and I'm beaming and my head is big!
I had a great day - I received one of the new laptops for the district! It is AWESOME! NO more random shutting down or ants crawling out (I think the ants were part of the porable). It is light, compact and reliable! Then, I went to TOP training (long explanation) and got to leave campus for lunch and leave an hour early! These two things counteracted the fact that BOTH eyes were sealed shut when I woke this morning (the infection has spread to the right eye). My eyes are watering, oozy, red messes...I'm not supposed to be contagious, we'll watch the fam. to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment