Tomorrow is Pirate Pig Out Day at GHS - my big contribution this year is chips! I'm making gifts for co-workers, and tonight I've churned out two batches of "Jeremy's Prize Winning Pecan Tarts" and peanut patties. I'm a little nervous about the outcome of the patties, as well as even having peanuts in the house. I'm sure all will be fine. After all of that, chips are the most I can muster for tomorrow.
Hudson is definitely ill in some way, but there is no fever, so, he's off to school. He's got a little green drainage (it comes and goes, and yes, I'm still sending him). He's also cutting 4 teeth (canines), so that could be the problem. He's been on omnicef for a week now. Here's what happens when you leave him unattended, so he's not too incredibly ill.

Jenna is just a little too hyper. I can't wait to get her in bed, and then I'm right behind her!
No comments:
Post a Comment