I have a little extra 'make up' going. I have a black eye, courtesy of my dear son. For church yesterday I tried to cover it up, and it looked like I had a black eye that I was trying to cover up. Rather than look like an abused wife covering the iniquities of her husband, I just left it. I took the same road for today. There were several people and students who would look, but not ask, so I volunteered. Foot, toddler size 8. I find it funny.
Jenna is beginning to ask questions about God. She asked Jer the other night and me tonight, "Where is God?" We both explained, "in heaven and here with us." "But I can't see him." We explained that we can't see God but he's still here with us. Wow, the innocence and wonder of a child. I just want to shower her with kisses, she's so irresistible. Tonight we had a good game of chase around the house. I love her squeals and giggles with the insistence of, "just one more time." What a precious, precious gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment