not a photo friend but i like the black and white. man he has alot of hair. looks like makaul did. her nurse actually gave her hair do's when she was born.
Oh my gosh! He's ADORABLE! Just perfect! Yay for your friend!These look great, Misti. Way to go. Good job! :)Poor Jenna. I hope you all are able to avoid getting it, too. Have fun at home. (Oh, and I never emailed you back... I'd be happy to bring my camera on Sunday.)
So sweet! I just love his little squishy body. The pictures are great. I'm sure the mom was so excited!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
not a photo friend but i like the black and white.
man he has alot of hair. looks like makaul did. her nurse actually gave her hair do's when she was born.
Oh my gosh! He's ADORABLE! Just perfect! Yay for your friend!
These look great, Misti. Way to go. Good job! :)
Poor Jenna. I hope you all are able to avoid getting it, too. Have fun at home.
(Oh, and I never emailed you back... I'd be happy to bring my camera on Sunday.)
So sweet! I just love his little squishy body. The pictures are great. I'm sure the mom was so excited!
Post a Comment