Well, it's been one fun week...
Wednesday I hung purple lights in Jenna's room. It was too bright for her to sleep :). On Thursday night the little smarty pants remembered my sleeping mask and asked to wear it. It was so cute that I had to haul out the tripod and take a picture that would capture the purple/pink glow and her cuteness! It also helped me remember to wear it to pajama day at school on Friday. Unfortunately, Jenna grew up a bit from last week's Crazy Day and asked me take off my mask before I walked her into school :(.
Then, a minor disaster struck in our freezer. I noted last weekend that the ice seemed to be frozen together. I opened the freezer on Tuesday to this -
We don't have any ice. I suspect that there is a serious problem here (just a guess from the ice waterfall and big puddle of water in the floor where the maker had tried to fill and spurted back out the back), but I really don't know where to begin. I think I probably need to defrost the freezer, but I don't know how to do that without unplugging the whole fridge. Any ideas? The ironic thing - We spent our whole first 7 years with a hand-me-down fridge (free) that didn't make ice. My only big spending purchase when we moved to Granbury was a fridge that had an ice maker that worked. God's funny, you know?
Big birthday week. Here's my picture from the family party last Sunday:
That's my baby girl, my "little" brother, and my baby boy all blowing out their candles together. September is a good month in my family, or maybe December is the good month :). My favorite thing about the picture is the beaming smile on my brother's face - he's looking at his beautiful wife, Ashley, and you can just see the love and pride. I love it!



No comments:
Post a Comment