9.24.2008

When it rains, it pours!

God is so good. Jacqui has a beautiful baby boy. Lissa, another teacher in the dept., has a beautiful baby girl. Hopefully, very soon, I'll have some newborn pictures of Elijah to share; that's on the schedule for tomorrow. It was in the works for today, but the little guy had a rough night and Mom and Dad are zonked, anyone remember those days?!

Just a little prayer in the middle of all this good news. I am going to do Jac's lesson plans because she didn't have 9 months to get that all lined out! I really want to do this, I am going to do this, and this is probably my favorite part of teaching other than the actual in-the-class teaching. I am also tweaking the Eng. III lessons for the two subs, 1 newbie, and 1 who just got a class (long story). And, then, Jen's school called because she has a 102 fever and tummy ache; so, I might be doing my sub plans, too, which, really are a combo of the others. God's funny, huh!? This morning, I told Jer I thought I needed to take a day just to write lessons and get everything in line, and lo-and-behold, I think God has agreed and provided the perfect reason! Bless her heart, "I just want to lay in bed, Mommy." Cartoons, snuggles, and rest. Sweet, sweet girl!

2 comments:

Crystal Barbaree said...

aperantlty this is running rampid, even in fort worth. that is where brents doctor is. we got a shot of med for throwing up. we have had no fever, so thats a little different, the doctors are saying that it is lasting different amounts of time. mine has lasted over a week, i hope brents doesn't. we are playing brents party one day at a time, should no friday if i reschedule the party or not.

js said...

Poor little girl. That's no fun. We will also pray the rest of your sweet family doesn't get it.