9.15.2008

Miracles

Last week's study in Believing God was God Can Do What He Says He Can Do. I don't doubt that. But, I also don't think I believe it like I should. Honestly, the whole discussion and study last week made me uncomfortable.

The focus was on miracles and do they still happen in our time. Some biblical scholars say that God is silent on producing miracles because we are an unbelieving generation. Some say they are just as prevalent today but our eyes are masked. Some argue they are all around us, in the every day variety. I realized that I don't really know where I am in this equation. Yes, God can do miracles. Have I seen one? Well, hmm. I still struggle with that in a lot of aspects, but one thing was confirmed to me as I just read Curtis' blog http://curtisnews08.blogspot.com/.

Yes, God does perform miracles - Curtis should not be alive, much less eating, talking, and walking. I can't tell you how hard my family has prayed for Curtis to not only live, but to make a full, miraculous recovery for the glory of God himself. May God be glorified!

1 comment:

js said...

That is incredible about Curtis! I just spent some time on his blog- wow, praise Jesus! So cool.