9.14.2005

Birthday Boy!


Happy Birthday Hudson! I can't believe he's already one! He's had a wonderful day. Usually, when he comes home, he's cranky, fussy, and screams a lot. If we're lucky, we get him to take a 30 minute nap before supper, and he's a little more bearable. Well, yesterday Jer and I discussed what would be Hudson's ideal day. Outside. Anything outside would be his favorite, so we decided to make today outside day. As soon as we got home, I opened the back door and let him go. We spent the evening playing, and after supper we went out some more. When we came back in, we threw the pillows from the couches in the floor and let him flop all over (that's his other favorite, along with being naked). He's still giggling and going strong now - which is unheard of. Maybe it's the sugar he had at his school party today.


Teaching is kicking me in the tail right now. I live to have everything planned out, and I don't right now. I'm also facing 3 preps next trimester, so I'm stressing a little. But, it will all work out okay. I met the librarian today; she's been out with a terminally ill sister. We're going to get along just fine; I'm glad that I've taken the time in the past to get to know my librarian, it sure makes it easier now.

Jenna is still clear, minus a few spots here and there. It's amazing how different life is with a clear kid - it's WONDERFUL!

Since I forgot, here is a picture of Jenna from her offical birthday last week (with her favorite new Barbie that she plays with after lights out)...

2 comments:

saurav said...

A very very happy birthday Hudson !!!

Anonymous said...

Jenna looks so old in his picture!! Hudson is a mess!