9.06.2005

I'm three, my brother's one

This is Jenna's catch phrase the last couple of days. We celebrated the kids birthdays on Sunday with a joint Blue's Clues party. Jenna had a pink Magenta cake and Hudson had a blue Blue cake. Check out my handiwork...

Hudson was a little confused by the cake thing. He spent most of the time just feeling it with his little hands. Finally he licked the foil. With PawPaw White's prompting, he tasted it, and made an awful face. He took a few bites, but was done fairly quickly. The link at the bottom has the cake pictures - they are too cute.

Jenna loved everything about birthday. She got a big girl bicycle from us, the pictures from that are in the link, too.

Her skin is staying very clear, and is even soft. She is being very big right now and called Aunt Jacki all by herself (with Dad's instruction) and is walking around talking just like a big girl. We've been up just talking with her. I love it.

School front - I had one girl call me "psychotic" in front of the class, so I called home at 8:00 tonight. Very effective. I chose another girl that I have had problems with, but she did great today, so I called home to brag on her. She happened to be the one taking the message (I really thought it was her sister), so that should be a good reinforcer for her.

We passed out water for StoneWater tonight. It really is fun. At first I am always nervous and don't want to go, but once I get started, it's a lot of fun.