9.11.2005

Woo hoo

I got to go to StoneWater Church service today. I admit I still feel guilty for having someone else teach (especially since she had 15 2&3 year olds), but I loved being a part of the service. We had about 140 people attend, and Jer gave a great message. I was impressed.

I scrapbooked all night Friday night. I really mean it, all night. We began at 6:00 pm on Friday and I stayed until 7:30 am Saturday morning. I got 15 pages done, and now I'm on a quest to get all of my pictures printed (it may take a loan from the bank) and organized. I hope to get that kind of time for myself about once a month. I'm not sure about the all night thing again, I'm still hurting pretty bad, but I was really productive. I talked Jennifer into going with me, and I enjoyed our time together. I was impressed, she stayed until about 5 am, and I don't think, in all the years we've known each other, I've ever known her to stay up that late!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ohhh...I'm so jealous! I still have Kellen's baby book that needs to get finished...I need to get plugged in and find someplace around here that has something like that...and someone to take with me! I miss you guys!!