BHP - these are Hudson's favorite letters. I make this assumption after I realize they are the same letters I see written on anything that has been Hudsonized. B H P I don't know if it's the only one he really knows (I have realized that he doesn't know his letters the way that Jenna knew her letters) or if he just really likes those letters!
Teaching - funny story. One of the girls last year who HATED me, I mean, really - I know this for sure from the looks, way she spoke to me, the way her mom yelled at me (really), and the evil remarks she made on my end-fo-the-year evaluation I give my students - stopped by my room yesterday. She told me that she missed my class. I guess I didn't mask the fact that I was completely shocked because she said, "yeah, surprising, huh?" She proceeded to tell me how much my strictness and fairness really spoke to her, and she wished her teachers this year were like me. All I could think to say was, "Thanks. Give them some time and get to know them." I couldn't have been more surprised if someone told me I had just won a million dollars on the lottery (because I don't play the lottery).
Tonight is Superchick! Jenna and I are so totally excited! Wish us luck as we plan our departure and do our traveling. I'm sure there will be pictures at some point in the future...
1 comment:
Ya'll have tons of fun tonight! Tell Jenna to sing loud and proud! :)
Too cool about the student.
And way to go on 150,000. What a milestone! Haha
Post a Comment